At Baptist we believe the best care solution includes providing superior services to our patients while delivering education and detailed, disease specific information. Health issues affect the entire family and at Baptist we want to support the entire family's efforts in meeting their family member's particular health care goals.
Baptist Home Health is located in San Antonio, TX and has been recognized as a 2013 Home Care Elite home health agency.
It is Baptist’s goal to consistently provide superior skilled nursing and therapy to patients in an effort to help them obtain their goal activities of daily living (ADLs).
Our Specialty Programs include:
- CHF/Cardiac Care
- Total Joint Replacements
Home Health Services:
- Skilled Nursing
- Licensed nurses assess and monitor the patient’s health needs educating patients and caregivers in collaboration with the patient’s Primary Care Physician (PCP). Example of skilled nursing care provided in the home: Medication management education, Wound care, Ostomy care, Post-surgical care, disease management education, urinary catheter insertion/maintenance, injections and infusions.
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapists help patients regain functional mobility and gross motor skills through therapeutic exercise, balance activities and ambulation training.
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapists help patients regain daily living skills by using fine motor, cognitive, perceptual and sensory tasks.
- Speech Therapy
- Speech Therapist help patients regain their ability to produce and understand speech as well as facilitate communication skills and manage swallowing disorders.
- Medical Social Workers
- Medical Social Workers specialize in evaluating the social and emotional factors that affect the ill and disabled. By connecting patients and families with community resources the Medical Social Worker helps families and patients manage the stress associated with health challenges.
- Home Health Aides
- Home Health Aides assist patients in completing their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and personal care including bathing as part of the overall skilled plan of care.
- Additional Service Coordination
- In Home PT/INR Checks
- Swallowing Studies
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Care
- Respiratory Therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the primary reasons for Home Health services?
- How much does Home Health care cost?
- What geographic area does Baptist Home Health See Patients?
Payors we accept
Location and Contact Info
- 2929 Mossrock Ste. 125
San Antonio, Tx 78230
- Phone: 210-558-9606
- Fax: 210-558-6934